Introduce yourself to the community. Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 pm
- Region or State: Scotland
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 2000 Yamaha XJ600 S Diversion
Hi everyone I'm Pieter from the Highlands of Scotland, I've have just picked up my first XJ600 S and so far I'm enjoying the bike but it has a few minor problems.
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region or State: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1997 Yamaha Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! Feel free to post up your questions about the problems and/or read up on the maintenance and repair procedures we have on this site. Post picts too if you've got any.
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:51 am
- Region or State: Northwest, Liverpool, UK
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1992 Yamaha XJ600S (seca II)
Hello Pieter, I've just recently joined myself from Liverpool, Hope to help in the future with any problems you may have buddy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users