Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 pm
- Region or State: Scotland
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 2000 Yamaha XJ600 S Diversion
Hi everyone I'm Pieter from the Highlands of Scotland, I've have just picked up my first XJ600 S and so far I'm enjoying the bike but it has a few minor problems.
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region or State: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! Feel free to post up your questions about the problems and/or read up on the maintenance and repair procedures we have on this site. Post picts too if you've got any.
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:51 am
- Region or State: Northwest, Liverpool, UK
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1992 Yamaha XJ600S (seca II)
Hello Pieter, I've just recently joined myself from Liverpool, Hope to help in the future with any problems you may have buddy