Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 pm
- Region:: maine united states
- Motorcycles:: 92 yamaha xj600s, 85 honda vf1100s 83 hondagl1100
hey everyone.J from southern maine here. just got my first xj 92xj600s.. she was neglected. price was right and she has a good ticker. 12k already like wrenching on it...look forward to talking with ya guys.. later
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 882
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.