Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:15 am
- Region or State: Kent
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: Xj600s Divvy 1996 and a Sr125
Hi guys, new diversion owner here from the uk (south east). Got my 1996 diversion on Friday but won't be able to ride it for a few weeks as I failed my test on Friday, I've been cleaning it up and will hopefully be doing a few practical mods to it! My other bike is a 1996 Sr125
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region or State: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! Your bike looks great!
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8428
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO