introduction

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
jimmyxj6
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hello folks, Jimmy her from Queensland Australia. My first post and a bit about me.
I am a born again biker, having last ridden aged 21, after a 30 year break I got back on the bike 3 and a bit years ago. Bought a new Royal Enfield GT to relearn my skills on which was a good start to keep me out of trouble. Having cravings for a little more power I then added a Ducati 696 to the fleet. After a year or so on that I traded it up to a new Ducati Monster 821, better for comfort and for pillion riding. Been happy enjoying the bikes for a while now, really good climate here for it and plenty of country to explore.
Having a mechanical background I became interested in the retro cafe racer etc scene and decided to get something to fill the evenings in with. The Bike I chose was a 1991 xj600 seca mostly because of the bargain price as opposed to the 750fours etc, so I brought her home last weekend and started to dismantle.
Getting some great inspiration and tips from the forum and looking forward to joining in the fun.

Cheers, Jimmy

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login