Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:03 am
- Region:: england
- Motorcycles:: xj600 bmw r1100rs
- Location: Worcestershire
Hello all. I have recently got myself a 1985 xj600 all standard came with Krauser luggage top box panniers and rack which I have on eBay for sale now. I am going to keep it standard for now. It is a little tatty but runs well with 24000 on the clock......
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 882
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! Got any picts yet?
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.