My first bike is a 94 xj600?!?!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Herbert Friendly
New to XJR
New to XJR

I couldn't be more exited!
I know these bikes need a fair amount of reconditioning, I'm not afraid of the work, and I'm glad to have found a source of information such as this.

Through a trade I essentially got this bike for free!!! I got the carbs cleaned up, oil/gas is new, replaced the starter relay and rebuilt the starter, did some minor wiring and fabrication for the rear end, etc. I hand built a few seats for different conditions to keep my self busy as well.

I'll have to do the whole enchilada it seems, clutch basket is noisy, valves are noisy... I have an initial build plan while I do regular maintenance type work, and then a more aggressive visual rebuild once the bike is solid. For now it's a very loose naked conversion, pics to come.

I look forward to learning, growing and hopefully helping somebody with their xj some day.
1994 xj600 seca ii. Some where between street and cafe. Straight pipes, naked conversion with a custom rear end.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login