Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 882
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! Your bike looks pretty good in the first photo.
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8588
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region:: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles:: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
- Yearns for The Scrambler
- Posts: 2745
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 pm
- Region:: Goes, Netherlands
- Motorcycles:: Yamaha TT600 / BMW R 1150 GS
- Location: Goes, NL