Hi gents!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
bottem
New to XJR
New to XJR

So, I guess it's time for me to finally introduce myself. I've been a member for a year or so, but haven't taken the time to write about myself.

I am a 30 year old male, live in Bergen - Norway.
I ride a XJ600N Diversion, 1998 model. I work as an workshop manager for Rolls-Royce. I ride the bike as much as I can, mainly to and from work and around the city. It's not often I go for a ride just for the sake of the ride. This is probably because in Bergen it rains somewhere around 280 days a year, and in the summer the degrees varies between 8 - 20 degrees Celsius.

This is my first bike and I've had it since 2011. I've done some repairing like changed all the brake discs and pads, changed the bearings on both wheels, I do an oil and oil filter change every year, I've opened and cleaned the carburetors, checked the shim clearance etc.

Basically, I'm willing to do some repairing on the bike, and I enjoy to do so. But I'm missing the knowledge, that's why I've like to join this community and get some guidance, maybe there's someone out there I can help.

Thank you very much for this great site.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login