Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! :thumbsup: Got any picts yet?
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:32 am
- Region:: Liverpool UK
- Motorcycles:: 2003 Yamaha BT1100 Bulldog
- Location: Liverpool UK
Hi and welcome
1999 XJ600S Diversion in green now gone, replaced with 2003 BT1100 Bulldog silver & blue. Before them 2 X CX500's & 1 CX650, RF600R, another XJ600S, CB500 & numerus Vespa's & Lambretta's including one with 350 ypvs engine in it.