Introduce yourself to the community. Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:55 am
- Region or State: New York
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: XJ600
I was recently given a 1992 XJ600 Seca II (red), and am looking forward to working on it to get it back in running shape. The prior owner let it sit in his garage for about 4 years without starting it, so it may take some effort in getting it going. I'm a new rider (and older) in the NYC suburbs. I owned a Ninja 500 for a while, but the riding position didn't agree with me and I didn't ride it much - I had to put some work in on that one get it ready to ride as well. Thanks!
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region or State: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1997 Yamaha Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
- One of the Regulars
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 9:58 am
- Region or State: London
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: XJ600S
Welcome. This is a better bike than the Ninja 500 aka EX500 aka GPZ500S, but it demands a different, smoother style of riding.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users