Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:47 pm
- Region:: MONTANA
- Motorcycles:: 1971 Yamaha DT 250 1994 xj600
Hello everybody from Big Sky Country! I bought a 94 xj600 almost 3 years ago and have followed your forum every since but just joined recently. I am very impressed with all the information you guys have provided as it has helped me with multiple tasks on my bike. Will follow with photos at a later date.. Thanks!
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 901
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! :thumbsup:
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8632
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region:: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles:: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO