Hi from Oklahoma

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Rajder
New to XJR
New to XJR

Just wanted to say hello to the forum! I've got a little 93 Seca II (along with my 2011 Victory Cross Country) that I've had sitting around my shop for a while now and I figure that it's about time to clean it up a bit. Mostly I've been using it as a starter bike for people who want to learn to ride cause I never really cared if it got layed down. It's got a couple of things that I need to fix (fork seals, bronken levers and bend parts from being layed down) but they are pretty much just minor and cosmetic damage. And I'm going to go through the carbs and try to tame the cold blooded nature of the beast. But it's mostly a pretty decent little bike that I'm going to have as a little project. And who knows, maybe when I'm done I might even ride the thing every now and then. :D

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and it looks like you've got alot of good information on this forum!

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login