New Rider, New XJ600, Wilsonville OR

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
ride92
XJOTM July 2013
XJOTM July 2013

So, I've been looking for my first bike for a little bit now, and I've finally found it. Really love the look of the XJ600N's so I plan on doing the N conversion in the near future. Any here are some pics from today right after the title was signed over to me. I just signed up for BRT course thru team-oregon.org for the first weekend in November. The Bike is a two owner (well know 3) 1992 seca II )XJ600. It's got 10,700 orginal miles on it. The bike add a tune-up, carb cleaning and adjustment, new battery and new chain and sprocket put on less then 3 months ago! I even got the receipts to prove it. The bike start very well and only as a few, very few, cosmetic blemishes. The guy who sold it is moving to D.C. with http://www.xjrider.com/gallery/displayi ... id=495only street parking and rent is really high there so he didn't want to leave it on the street (due to high crime) and didn't think he could afford to ride it anymore. I picked it up for $1650 plus a little extra for him to drive it down to my apartment since I don't have a License yet. I'm excited to join the motorcycle community and even more so to be part of the XJ community too. I've surfed the forum for the last several days just dreaming and getting idea. Let me know what you guys think. Cheers!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my build of "Project Sonar": viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3048

"'Having somebody help you doesn't mean you failed, it just means you're not in it alone."

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login