Like What You Done to the New Place!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
jbrtwork
New to XJR
New to XJR

Glad to have found my way back to you guys. I would pretty much just lurk about the old site. Have a '95 Seca II that I inherited from my son-in-law a couple of years back. It has sat unridden for a good long time and I took it on with the wild idea of sort of a cafe racer project. As that attempt wore on I bought a 2000 V-Star Classic which became a project of it's own. Since then I've moved to a location that doesn't necessarily have the best workplace for such, but the unseasonably warm weather here in the mountains of Southern California has made me start thinking about getting back to the Seca. I need to get it to run... the engine turns over since replacing the solenoid and I sealed the rusty tank, but haven't yet got it to fire up. Anyway, I'm thinking of applying myself and seeing what I can do.

I don't have a picture of the Seca II, but think I'll throw up one of the V-Star for the fun of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login