Whats up everybody?!?! Daniel in AZ here!!!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
AZgentech
New to XJR
New to XJR

new to the forum. i ride a 1995 seca 2 and i LOVE IT!!! great bike! its my first bike its too comfortable to let go :) i have a few parts for sale! including a vance and hines exhaust a full front fairing and the 2 fairings that go underneath the seat. i have a bunch of custom work to be done on mine still! i am eager to get done. im also looking forward to learning with you guys! and helping everybody out with the knowledge i have of this motorcycle. i do reflective vinyl so if you need anything do not hesitate to ask me cause i can work with you. i can do custom! logos, banners ,designs you name it! i've been learning my way around this bike for 2 years now i have no intentions of giving it up, ever! haha i'm just going to continue stock piling parts up for it and customizing it to go the long stretch. as always be safe and stay true to yourselves.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login