Fairly new

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
silenox0508
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hey everyone my names Nick. I know I'm not exactly new and its been a month or so, but I never took the time to introduce myself! So anyway I'm here because I rescued a 1994 Seca II from a coworker who was deploying for a $1000. A little about me I am 19, Active duty military. Before I joined I worked as an auto tech for 4 years in high school. I've owned a Ninja 250 before i enlisted and always been addicted to riding. My Seca is in decent shape with not much cosmetic damage apart from faded paint a few knicks and what not. Fork seals and front tire were bad and was in need of some good cleaning and fluid changes, but most of all she just needed to be ridden! So far I've got new battery, fuel filter, air filter, tires, oil/oil filter, cleaned carbs, V&H 4-1 and a jet kit that's soon to be installed. Ill be replacing the forks within the next few weeks to get rid of these bad seals. I know I could just change the seals but its hard to do maintenance on anything living on base because of rules so I am limited to what I can do and fork seals just wont be possible :/ So anyway its nice to be apart of a great form and I look forward to my time spent here.
''The more we sweat in peace, The less we bleed at war.''

''I refuse to tip-toe through life to make my way safely to death.''

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login