Greetings from Finland

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
saunabad
New to XJR
New to XJR

Second season of riding XJ600S starting here in Finland. I registered to the old forum last year just before it went under :(
Previously I've been riding Yamaha RD 125 -72, Suzuki RG 125, Benelli Jarno, Honda SilverWing, Honda CBR1000F, KTM LC4 640, Yamaha XT 350. Only owned the Suzuki and Benelli of those actually. Rest have been available in the family and enduros in the army.

Some words about my bike:
* XJ600S Diversion 94 - so the european version
* Laser 4to1 exhaust - don't know the exact model. Pretty noisy: "for race use only" is stamped on it.
* DIY ignition advance.

Some planned upgrades:
* Better air filters.
* Dynojet kit for the carburetors (or just some bigger jets)
* Any recommendations?

I'm currently having some brake issues: previous owner broke both bleeding screws from the rear caliper, and they are now still stuck there after drilling and trying to remove with counterthread tool (sorry if get the terms little off, english is not my first language). Basically I'm in the market for a new rear brake caliper, or some magic tricks to remove the broken bleeding screws.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login