new member in AZ/NV

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
webman94
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I've owned my '97 Seca II since 2007, and have been riding for about 25 years. I was an occasional poster on the old Seca II forum, but it's been attacked by spammers. I can post a few images of my bike later, but I just wanted to say hello!

the webman, splitting time between PHX and LV

edit: Here are a few pics of my ride:

I rescued it from a young kid who'd blown a turn at South Mountain Park, just south of Phoenix; he panicked and locked up the rear brake, and ran straight off the road. I know this because he showed me exactly where he went off the road on a google map - I went up there, found the skid mark, and collected some missing parts of the bodywork. :) Luckily, he wasn't badly hurt, and the damage was mostly cosmetic. I'll dig up a few 'before' pics that show what it was like when I got it, if anyone's interested.
Last edited by webman94 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login