fresh meat!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
adrenadikt
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

hi there im new on the bike scene, and wanna learn as much as possible bout my 96--so far im luvin im (altho gettn alot of slack cuz i look so small in comparison!). Anyway he's been christened "Clifford" since i seem to be the little girl on the big red bike...

actually im currently without wheels as Ive got a "wont start" on my hands. Im thinking fuel prob. Died on fwy while driving, i rode a couple blocks on choke, now turns oveer but no continuation. So far: ive checked spark, fuel filter and lines, next planning to drain float bowls (might as well clean carbs while im at it right?), and check petcocks vacuum--my mech teacher told me to try attaching a hose then sucking and see if i get a mouthfull of fuel haha :) its rad to start knowing more about my bike! hmm this wrenching biz is turning out to be a total blast...

so Ive just switched majors as a freshman at junior college: fashion design to motorcycle tech...way more ma style ;)
“I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login