I am THE koi!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
i_am_the_koi
One of the Regulars
One of the Regulars

Howdy all!

Found this site a year ago when I bought my 93 Yamaha Seca ii, and was so overloaded with information I never returned.

Well a mod sent me the link on ADVrider and I thought I'd give it a go again.

So hi!

You might see me on many forums, I am the Koi on all of them.

But, that's not what you want, you wanna see my bike I'm sure... I picked her up on V-day 2011 for 700 dollars. Kid I bought it from was the 2nd owner, and had just recently painted the tank. It was a lil rough, but everything I had looked at was rougher. This bike ran, it looked clean, and was in my budget range. There had been some mods done to it, most of which I've put back to stock. I have not replaced the fairing, though I am looking for a new fly screen after a recent drop on the side of the road. I also have left the Dirt-Bike handlebars as I came from the dirt originally so it was kind of an easy thing to get used to, since I was already used to it.

Since I bought it, I've put over 17,000 miles on that lil girl, not commuting, but riding!

Yosemite, Lassen, Shasta, California Coast, SF, Wine Country, and everywhere in between. Any Given Sunday, you'll find me on the bike out riding, perks of being a Californian.

Anywhere, here's some of my best pics of the bike in the last year.
Watch Koi's Videos: KoiFail, Berryessa 2-5,, Barf Nazis
Koi's Favorite Ride Reports: Yosemite 2011, CTTB

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login