Renegade Youtube?

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Renegade
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hey folks, have you heard about this nutter out of New Jersey that just started a YouTube channel a little while ago? He rides a Black and Red custom XJ600S...

Yeah, thats right, I started making videos and uploading them to YouTube a little while ago. I was sick of seeing people talk about the same popular model bikes (Ninja, CBR, S100R, etc), so i thought I would start talking about and doing projects on a less popular model. I mean, as much as I love watching the motovloggers that I follow, they make everything seem so easy, "Just order this part, from this site, for this model..." and that can be expensive, and we with less popular models can't always do that and have to find a different way...

I am just starting out, I have 11 videos up as i write this, and will be uploading another one tomorrow, so i am still learning and getting set up. So far I have made some videos with the bike, and some with my car. On the video that I did about my bike, I actually gave the site I nice shout-out, suggesting anyone that has an XJ check it out. Funny enough, it was because of this site, doing my build thread specifically, that got me thinking that I should do this. Since I'm having fun with it now; thank you to everyone who followed that build thread and gave feedback.

So here I am, Renegade on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Vwoy ... tG6XJfqtqA
Renegade
My YouTube, My Twitter
"In the day we sweat out on the streets of an runaway American dream,
At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines..."

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login