Share your photos, videos and other media.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:32 am
- Region or State: Liverpool UK
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 2003 Yamaha BT1100 Bulldog
- Location: Liverpool UK
Just logged on and thought I would post pic of the new to me bike I have had for 4 week's now its not an XJ though, but I am liking my bulldog at the moment loads of torque low down from tick over to 5000 revs, redlines at 6500 it's a bit like roadster meets cruiser handling is good and it feels planted on the road.Not to many gear changes with all the torque just crack open throttle and it just pulls along.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8445
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO