Share your photos, videos and other media.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:44 pm
- Region:: MI
- Motorcycles:: Yahama xj600 (seca)
Just stopping in to say hello, and thanks for welcoming me to such a cool site. I'm a new, yet enthusiastic rider, looking to connect with riding buddies in MI, Detroit metro area. I have a lot to learn, but I plan tto throughly enjoy the experience!
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8632
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region:: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles:: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 902
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! :thumbsup:
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- One of the Regulars
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:09 pm
- Region:: ca
- Motorcycles:: 1994 xj600sfc