Share your photos, videos and other media.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 737
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region or State: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1997 Yamaha Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
I recorded this last Friday night of my ride home, just as a Thunderstorm was coming into the SE Missouri area. I did some editing, but left most of the riding thinking that some people might like to see the farm & countryside views. It's kinda long, but so is my commute. Please let me know what you think . Also this is running Avon RoadRider tires with over 7k miles on them and I thought they did just fine in the rain and water puddles.
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8149
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users