Piccies of my new XJ600N :-) :-)

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Slartibartfast
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast

Well, I'm no doubt that some of you saw the recent post I put on for advice about a possible bike purchase, well I went over for a look and left with it ten minutes later!

Its a 1999 Naked model, just over 8k miles on the clock, and its stunning! it has different bars on, which are actually quite comfy but somehow just dont look right to me. Its as if they've been fitted and something is ever so slightly off centre, but I havent really looked into it yet. And the front brake is not very good, but it just needs to be bled so thats an easy fix. It was adequate enough for me to get it home!

I'm sure you'll agree that at £750, it was a steal! Especially with 7 months MOT, a full tank of fuel, and a box of spares including a bank of carbs (in need of a clean and probably a setup, fuel pump, bars and a screen).

Anyway, enough words, heres what you're all here for :-)

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login