Share your photos, videos and other media.
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 pm
- Region or State: Pennsylvania
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1994 Yamaha XJ600SF
mikee112 wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:35 am
What's the low end torque like with duel pipes Siper ?
I have the exact same end can but 4 into 1..... and I find that without the baffle ( DB killer ) you lose a bit of low end flexibility ( maybe not enough back pressure with a straight through pipe ? )
Well you've got the full system though, mine's just the cans. I've not noticed much of a change I guess.
It might just be me but I think they sound a little higher-toned without the baffles. Which would make me like it better with them in. I'm going to try it both ways again and maybe post a video for opinions.
- Formerly spr1
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 pm
- Region or State: Silesia
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1996 XJ 600 Diversion
- Location: Rybnik, Poland