The Official GoPro Thread

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

The Official GoPro Thread:

With the 2014 Rally coming up in a few months and spring finally having sprung, I decided to spend a little bit of money and buy a GoPro camera. I chose to go with the cheapest model I could find; the Hero 960. I bought it used on EBay for $100 with case. I spent a bit more and bought a RAM mount, 32GB SD card and new genuine battery from GoPro. All of these things added up to $180 for everything. I downloaded GoPro Studio from their site (for free) and I'm going to give it a shot.

I know that several of you use the GoPro (or similar adventure cameras). I'd like to use this thread to share all things GoPro. Show off where you mount them, how you mount them, what you use, your videos, etc.

Here's my setup. I plan to mount the RAM mount to the engine guards on the left-hand side of the bike for a unique perspective. I'll try out a few mounting locations tomorrow and will then use it for Saturday's ride.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login