Random riding photos!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Targan
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

My 93 XJ600 is FINALLY Mechanically perfect! I couldn't be happier. 3 months of work (well... probably a few weeks total) and the bike is now flawless (except for a few cosmetics of course). Top speed before: 70mph, top speed now: 112. I celebrated by taking my bike on a long ride with friends. Here are a few random photos:

When I first got this bike (for a trade with an old dirtbike) I wanted nothing to do with it after 2 weeks. I told myself I needed to sell it and accept the loss (it ran, but way too many problems). BUT the unique style of the bike just kept forcing me to say "no" to selling. I am a sucker for bikes with character so I stuck it out. All it needs now is maybe a paint touchup and a new headlight. All my friends say my bike isn't fast enough or it's weird looking and I just tell them "At least my bike is an extension of my personality, and I was able to give this bike a new life on the road". :cruise:

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login