I'll Trade an XJRider.com Sticker for a Photo

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

[center]Image[/center]

After dragging my feet all winter, I went ahead and ordered 50 XJR oval stickers. That's right. 50. These bad boys are awesome. They're fantastic. They're exactly what your XJ needs. What your helmet needs. What your car needs. You get the idea. But because I only have 50, I want something in return.

To get one of these stickers-o-wonder, post up a photo of your XJ in front of your town sign. That is, if you live in Denver, I'd like to see a photo of your XJ in front of a "Welcome to Denver" or maybe a "Denver City Limits" sign.

So that's it, boys and girls. Get out your camera, your cell phone, your laptops webcam, your Polaroid and scanner, and snap a photo. Post the photo up, shoot me a PM with your address, and I'll get a sticker in the mail.

And when you get your sticker, I expect a follow-up photo showing what you did with it. It'll be great!

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login