Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Share your photos, videos and other media.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rdrasher
One of the Regulars
One of the Regulars
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Region or State: Florida, USA
Motorcycles Owned Currently: (3) 92 Seca II's, 1993 GTS1000A
Location: out back in the shop

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by Rdrasher » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Image

AleksanderMoRod
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:50 am
Region or State: Norway
Motorcycles Owned Currently: Yamaha XJ 600 S Diversion

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by AleksanderMoRod » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Rdrasher wrote:Image
That's gonna look sooooo good when it's finished!

User avatar
Casper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2319
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am
Region or State: Motor City (MI)
Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1994 XJ600, 2006 SV650

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by Casper » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:14 pm

Took her outside and had to take a picture.

Image

Image
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.

User avatar
Rdrasher
One of the Regulars
One of the Regulars
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Region or State: Florida, USA
Motorcycles Owned Currently: (3) 92 Seca II's, 1993 GTS1000A
Location: out back in the shop

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by Rdrasher » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:19 pm

AleksanderMoRod wrote:
Rdrasher wrote:Image
That's gonna look sooooo good when it's finished!

Yeah, I can't wait to get back to it!

Then this Ducati 1098s came into my life a couple weeks ago when my son bought it and asked me to get it street ready as it's been in strorage for 2 yrs.

Once that's done, I need to finish up these Harley Sportsters and then...................... fingers crossed, get back to the XJ.

User avatar
arnehulstein
Yearns for The Scrambler
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 pm
Region or State: Goes, Netherlands
Motorcycles Owned Currently: BMW R 1150 GS
Location: Goes, NL
Contact:

Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by arnehulstein » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:13 am

Rdrasher wrote:Then this Ducati 1098s came into my life a couple weeks ago when my son bought it and asked me to get it street ready as it's been in strorage for 2 yrs.
WHAT? Someone owned a 1098s and they stored it for two years??? That should be punishable by law! ;) (If I had one in the garage, it would be out at least once a week.)

Anyway, looks like a great XJ project in the back. ;)



@Casper Looking like progress. The only thing that I am doubtful about is the height. It looks very high up... But that might change with the engine in and a slightly different camera angle...

User avatar
Rdrasher
One of the Regulars
One of the Regulars
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Region or State: Florida, USA
Motorcycles Owned Currently: (3) 92 Seca II's, 1993 GTS1000A
Location: out back in the shop

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by Rdrasher » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:44 pm

arnehulstein wrote:WHAT? Someone owned a 1098s and they stored it for two years??? That should be punishable by law! ;) (If I had one in the garage, it would be out at least once a week.)
I know right!

It's a 2007 with only 6k miles on it and still has the original tires...... :o

User avatar
Casper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2319
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am
Region or State: Motor City (MI)
Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1994 XJ600, 2006 SV650

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by Casper » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm

arnehulstein wrote:@Casper Looking like progress. The only thing that I am doubtful about is the height. It looks very high up... But that might change with the engine in and a slightly different camera angle...
It is very high up, I am very high up. I can sit comfortably on it as is with my inseam barely touching the seat, everyone else I know will be on the tip toes.
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.

User avatar
arnehulstein
Yearns for The Scrambler
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 pm
Region or State: Goes, Netherlands
Motorcycles Owned Currently: BMW R 1150 GS
Location: Goes, NL
Contact:

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by arnehulstein » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:28 am

Rdrasher wrote: I know right!

It's a 2007 with only 6k miles on it and still has the original tires...... :o
Well, those are the first to go then. ;)
Casper wrote: It is very high up, I am very high up. I can sit comfortably on it as is with my inseam barely touching the seat, everyone else I know will be on the tip toes.
Hahahaha :) Well, that is a completely different use case. I bet it looks better with you on it then. (Or you own the first XJ mini bike. ;) )

AleksanderMoRod
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:50 am
Region or State: Norway
Motorcycles Owned Currently: Yamaha XJ 600 S Diversion

Re: Let's See Your Best XJ Photos

Post by AleksanderMoRod » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 am

Image

Just got my licence, and on my first trip I ran out of gas!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users