FS: Lots of XJ and FZR front end parts and others...

The site's classifieds section. Post items for sale, look for parts, or share good deals.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are automatically deleted after 45-days. For Sale items should include a description, photo and price. When posting in this section, please include the type of post in the title: FS (For Sale), WTB (Wanted to Buy), PIF (Pay it Forward) and GD (Good Deal). Posts without this information will be deleted.
Nelsonmd
FAQ Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Region or State: New England
Motorcycles Owned Currently: 92 XJ600S; 2002 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

FS: Lots of XJ and FZR front end parts and others...

Post by Nelsonmd » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 pm

So my wife and I are moving to Cambodia for 2018, so I have to get rid of all my spare parts and empty out my garage (not selling the XJ though). Here are all the parts that have that are ready to ship. I am listing the prices here not including shipping unless otherwise stated. Shipping included assumes continental US only. I can combine shipping where possible. All parts are located in 02472 (Boston, MA). Local pickup is great as well.

I have some other random parts that I'll be posting up here as well later. You can see alot of these parts on my bike at various stages of my project thread, linked in my signature.

If you want to buy the complete FZR or XJ front end, you will get a discount. If I've listed a price that's expensive, let me know. I'm trying to offer these for just under what ebay has them for, including shipping, so let me know if I've gotten a price wrong.

XJ Rear Turn Signals $20 shipped

XJ Front Turn Signals $20 shipped

Throttle Tube and grips (FZR) Free included with another purchase, otherwise $10 shipped

Wheel reflector (I think from the XJ) Free included with another purchase

XJ Mirrors, some rash - $30 shipped

FZR Lower Triple, No steering tube - free with another purchase, or just pay shipping +$5

Fork tube clamp, 38mm - $20 shipped

FZR Top Triple - $30 shipped

XJ forks with brake caliper and brand new pads - $50 + shipping

XJ shock - $30 shipped

XJ Top Triple - $40 shipped

Galfer Stainless steel brake line (XJ) - $15 shipped

FZR front wheel with brake rotors, axle, speedo clutch. Rotor thickness is shown, most of the life left in both. - $75 shipped

XJ complete front wheel with rotor. 5.715mm on the rotor (original is 6mm, I believe the lower spec limit is 5mm, so tons of life left in the rotors)
- $65 shipped

XJ front fender. Crack on the front end, very repairable. The crack doesn't go across the whole thing. Original paint - $25 shipped

FZR front fender. Spray can red, slightly oranger than the XJ red. - $25 shipped

FZR forks. Good seals and oil. - $100 shipped

Original FZR brake calipers. The seals are shot, so these will need a seal kit. Comes with all pistons in good condition. Free if you buy the forks.

FZR clip ons - $40 shipped
NelsonMD's 92 XJ600 Project Thread

M̶y̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶:̶ I don't love her so much anymore... NelsonMD's 4Runner Build Thread

New (primary) ride: 2002 Suzuki V-Strom 1000

GAU-8
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around
Region or State: Houston, Tx
Motorcycles Owned Currently: 97 seca II

Re: FS: Lots of XJ and FZR front end parts and others...

Post by GAU-8 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 am

What perfect timing!

Been without a bike/especially a seca II, for a few years. Allthough I'm (most likely, but could change) picking up a $100 clunker this weekend, for a long term project. I may be interested in the FZR front end stuff. I'll let you know.