FS: Custom Made Triple for Naked Conversion - $100 OBO

The site's classifieds section. Post items for sale, look for parts, or share good deals.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are automatically deleted after 45-days. For Sale items should include a description, photo and price. When posting in this section, please include the type of post in the title: FS (For Sale), WTB (Wanted to Buy), PIF (Pay it Forward) and GD (Good Deal). Posts without this information will be deleted.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder
Region or State: Rocky Mountains
Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II

FS: Custom Made Triple for Naked Conversion - $100 OBO

Post by radare » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 pm

A forum member made this for me years ago. I've held onto it hoping to use it on a project but haven't found a reason yet so I figure I'll pass it on to you all. This is a stock upper triple that has had gauge mounts added. These mounting tabs are in the exact location as the XJ600N tabs on the european bikes and will support any number of gauges.

This particular triple has the longer ignition standoffs and will fit the '92-'96. It can fit the '97 and '98 models if the earlier style ignition is used.

I'm asking $100 OBO. If you think that's too high, pm me an offer. I'm trying to raise funds to buy parts for the CB350.

Ilovewvmountains
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around
Region or State: Harpers Ferry WV
Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1993 Yamaha XJ600, 1999 Suzuki DR650SE

Re: FS: Custom Made Triple for Naked Conversion - $100 OBO

Post by Ilovewvmountains » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Ive got a set of clean FZ600 gauges, got any pictures or info as to how you mounted yours? Let me know, Im interested just haven't had any luck finding N parts! I had a CB350-4 a few years ago, another that I wish I would have kept till I had the room etc!!!