Broken Pin on Loom Connector

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Seca-Seca!
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hey guys,

I managed to pull a terminal off of one of the wires in the loom. I believe it belongs to the bunch of wires which lock into the connector for the igniter unit. I was going through the loom to clean off corrosion and cover the connections in grease, then broke this one off. The exposed wire that is left on the loom is a little corroded, so I'll just pretend it was compromised before hand ;)

I can't find anything quite like it locally or online:

It has a more square shape than any terminals I've seen online, and also has a cutout to lock into the connector. Can I just use a more standard terminal and maybe cut a slot in the back to lock it into the connector? Or does anyone have a source for the right terminals online?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login