Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:48 am
- Region or State: Aarhus, Denmark
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: Seca II
- Location: Denmark
So when I removed the fuelline from the petcock the brass connector "came out" of the petcock - it is now attached to the hose going to the fuel filter - it is NOT a problem AS such. Can I just put it back in the petcock as such or would I have to do something extra in order for the connection between the two on order for it not to leak (does not apear dammaged) like some kind of sealent ? Or is there a gasket inside the "hole " that makes it all tight. I would not like to have to buy a complete new petcock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8445
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO