All the work you do in the workshop. Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, customizing, etc.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- One of the Regulars
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:08 pm
- Region or State: Alabama
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1992 xj600 s. 1984 Honda vt500c
my headlight died last night, I was thinking of trying to find a LED bulb has anyone done any research on LED that will fit in the seca
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 2312
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am
- Region or State: Motor City (MI)
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1994 XJ600, 2006 SV650
LEDs and HIDs do not work properly in the Seca II reflectors.
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8260
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users