starting woes

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
sublemon
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Bah, just got in from work to find someone has tried to steal my bike. The ignition has been attacked with a screwdriver, and I guess when that didn't work they pulled the wiring off the harness that connects to the starter and gave that a try. Anywhos, I've just finished with the police and all that jazz and am trying to assess any damages. So far I've got the wiring back but when I try to start it it seems only 2 cylinders are firing, if I don't pull the throttle it dies pretty quick. I'm a bit concerned with continuing to try to start it may do more damage then good, so what do you guys think?
One of the problems has to do with the speed of light and the difficulties involved in trying to exceed it. You can't. Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-HHG

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login