Mirrors

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
sublemon
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

This could go in either troubleshooting or maintenance so I apologize if it's in the wrong one. The right mirror and screw hole that it attached to has been sheered off the front break handlebar assembly. I'd love to get it replaced, its optional where I live to have 2 mirrors, but I'd feel a bit safer if I could. What options are there? I'd like to stay away from bar-ends, but will if that's all I have. I've looked into buying the front brake assembly but that's a small fortune sometimes. So basically, has anyone had any luck with others, any idea on any kinda 'clamps'? Thanks!
One of the problems has to do with the speed of light and the difficulties involved in trying to exceed it. You can't. Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-HHG

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login