Hello from New York

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Marcgriff32
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hi guys my name is Marc I'm 25 not a mechanic but I am a fast and advid learner and I'm completely new to riding and bike ownership. just pulled out a 93 xj600se that was restored by my father in 05 but 13000 miles on it and last know problem before being out away it had a small fuel leak the gas was removed from it for storage . Pretty much everything was replaced and stores but it's been in a garage for 10 years and I decided to pull it out I definately appreciate any help or advice on this from anyone . So far I've put gas in it and popped a new battery in as of yesterday it's been sitting for a few days no notice in any fluids leaking electrical seems fine everything works but when I tried to start it , it tries to start but won't the starter sounds fine .im just wondering where I should start first spark plugs filters etc everything still looks new (10 years ago) just sitting where should I start first ? Any help! Please lol

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login