Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, etc.
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 876
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
I had the same problem when I first got my Seca II, turns out all the bulbs were burnt out. After replacing all the bulbs, I had lights on my gauges again, yay! :thumbsup:
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:26 am
- Region:: PA
- Motorcycles:: 1996 XJ600S
I know this is an old thread but are the bulbs used in the gauges all clear? Mine are pretty dim and I'm looking to replace them with LEDs. Should I go all clear or clear for the illumination and then individual colors for the indicators?
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8568
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region:: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles:: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO