For those with Lady Friends

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
MOzarkRider
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was just perusing the internet and found this....
seca_seat_w_backrest.jpg
It seems like it would be a pretty good deal if you did a lot of riding... which most of us do... And also make your passenger more comfy as well. My girl is always saying it would be nice to not always be hanging on for dear life to me, and that a backrest would be much better. Also she is short so she cant see over my helmet. This would eliminate that problem. Anyway the price is $329 for both the seat and the backrest. It seems high but if any of your bikes are like mine.. its completely paid for and not going anywhere. Also when your girl is happy...............
heres a link
http://www.corbin.com/yamaha/9295seca2.shtml
EDIT: The price listed above does not include the backrest the backrest is an extra $229 which is damn near Highway robbery!! Now I remember why I thought Corbin seats were expensive.... its cause they are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A life you don't live is still lost" Goo Goo Dolls
"Its not about the years of your life its about the life in your years" Abraham Lincon
92' Yamaha Seca II
14' KTM 200XC-W
Brian

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login