All the work you do in the workshop. Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, customizing, etc.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8259
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:51 pm
- Region or State: Suffolk, UK
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1999 Yamaha XJ600 Diversion
- Location: Suffolk, UK
Intake manifold o-ring: OEM runs around £6 each, but is just a plain o-ring. I suspect it's a JIS S-38 which is 37.5mm ID and 2mm CS, but I've put in 37x2mm and all seems good and snug. Make sure you get Viton/FKM.
'If you get stuck, always use your spanner muscle - strongest muscle in your body, that'un. Where's that, eh?' *taps forehead* 'Tis up 'ere, you plonker'
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users