Motorcycle Cannonball 2014 Route

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
TonyKZ1
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

From their website.

Motorcycle Cannonball 2014 Route

This is the route for the 2014 Motorcycle Cannonball.
A coast-to-coast route across the United States. We start the run in Daytona Beach, Florida on the worlds most famous beach. We finish the run after 3,938 miles, on the Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington.

They stopped by downtown Cape Girardeau, MO. today so I rode down there after work. I met and visited with some of the Cannonball riders and others like myself who came to see the classic bikes and riders. I only had my cell phone with me but still wanted to take some pictures anyhow. It was a contest so to speak to see who had the most bikes present between Harley and Indian. There were quite a few Henderson's, Excelisor(?), BMW's, Moto-Guzzi, along with a few others that I hadn't heard of before. Some of these bikes came from all over the world to participate in this rally.

1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login