New England Ride

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
hambonezred
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Me and my 1992 Seca II just toured over 1000 miles around New England last week. Wed-Sunday. Mostly New Hampshire, and Maine. some Connecticut, and VT and RI just to say we hit them all. The bike was ready. Rejetted the carbs, following directions from this forum, new pads and flushed the front's brake fluid. Picked up some givi saddlebags from revzilla.

We set out late, 10AM, on Wednesday and pointed the bikes North. I rode with my friend on his Bandit 600. We spent most of the time on the back routes, and avoided the major highways.

Two happy campers with nothing but riding scheduled for the next 3-4 days.

First pit stop, I think I see a drop of oil under my bike:

Yup,

We continued on to Manchester, and found ourselves at Mom's. They said they had the part in the attic! But, it was the crankcase cover...When in doubt JB Weld!

This got me through the rest of the ride . I bled a little oil, but it was never low. Topped it off after 1000 miles.

The purple clouds over NH Speedway in Loudon were almost welcome, to break the heat.

Then they delivered. It was cats and dogs, we pushed forward and made it to Campton. Our base for the next couple of days.

The cure for wet riding gear.

More to come...Mostly pictures of bikes and food.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login