I'm not racing you!

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
6Seca
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Sometimes on a ride... I just want to take it easy on my bike and accelerate steady while cruising around 55 or so. The problem is the cage drivers are always trying to race me. Does this happen to any of you.

1. You're at a light, it turns green you takeoff and the car next to you just takes off screaming.

2. Some impatient driver gets behind you because you're on a bike and they think you're going to make a flying start, and when you don't, they are going out their minds trying to get around you.

3. you're riding minding your own business, the car ahead of you looks like its going to slow down, or make a turn and you go to pass it but the guy next to you thinks its drag race time so you end up not being able to make the pass.

4. last but not least, the driver who's stuck to your side looking at your custom work or trying to get you to race them.

I feel like making signs to put on the sides and rear of my bike that say "I'm not racing you!" my XJ is 20+ years old i want to take it easy on her and get some descent gas mileage out there. Anyone else have this frustration or do you just make holeshots and cruise at 65+

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login