First Legal Rides

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
Jynx
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

With the new CBR I got, of course I had to take it for long rides today because I got it tagged an insured. I get home, put the tag on, throw the insurance under the seat and off I go. I do a 14~15 mile trip to work to show it off. Then I do another 12 mile trip to go to my Statistics class. After 2 1/2 hours of sitting in a classroom bored wishing I could be riding my bike, I finally got back on her. I did about a 20 mile trip out to El Dorado to visit with my cousin and hung out there for a while. On the way home, my backpack steadily opens itself, spilling my schoolwork and an extra shirt along the highway, thankfully there weren't many cars out. Once I get it all back in the bag and secured I take off and hit Wichita right at 5:00. Yippee, rush hour. I get close to home and realize the tank is on it's last bar, so I head past the house and up the road to a QT. On the other side of the pump there is a minivan with several little girls in it that are running around tearing up the inside of it. One of them notices my vibrant helmet and motorcycle, and they all come and squish their little faces against the window to take a look. Being a nice guy and all, not wanting to set a bad example, I wave and smile and they start laughing again. After I put a whopping 2 gallons in my tank, as I'm leaving I honk the crappy horn at them. :cruise:

On another note, have you ever been hit in the shoulder doing 75mph by a dragonfly. Them things can hurt.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login