Who's taking their XJ to the track this weekend?

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
MisterX
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast

This guy, that's who!

I've done quite a few track days in the past. But those were on a much larger, faster bike. I know that Yellow won't be as fast as most of the bikes there, but that doesn't really matter to me. All I want to do is test it out and see how it feels and enjoy the experience.

Also, I'm doing something a little different this time. In the past, when I went to the track, I just rode, rode, rode. This time I'm going to be going through the Ed Bargy Racing School. I'm hoping that I'll learn a few good techniques. I'll also probably be unlearning some of the incorrect things that I've been doing. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Drapheus, I really hope to see you there buddy. If anything, just to have someone to hang out with from time to time. I also want some good pics of me on Yellow. However, if you are able to make it and take some pics, you'll be very busy in Photoshop trying to make me look like I'm going fast. :sarcasm:

Seriously, compared to many of the other riders on the track, I'm pretty darn slow. :moped:

Here's some joyful pics of Yellow strapped in and ready to go!

Full Circle wrote:She's a wee bit damp. Nothing that a quick warm up won't take care of.

This topic has 33 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login