Bumblebees Adventures: Narrated by Trialsstar34

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
Trialsstar34
XJOTM June 2013
XJOTM June 2013

SO since many of the members on the forum have said that they look forward to reading my ride reports, i figured id better start actually telling the tales of Bumblebee and I's adventures.

This is not the tale of my first ride, so we will start this saga at adventure number 4

While at work today we drove by a rode that i decided might be fun to go explore later on, so once i got home i headed of in search of an adventure, only to find out that the rode that we had past earlier in the day was not a paved road like i had assumed, but a gravel road :( So plans changed and i continued down the road i was on and saw a sign for a place called the Steve Lloyd Wetlands, it was paved so i thought why not? As soon as i turned onto this road i saw a sign for an old township that used to be there, i should have taken a picture because it was actually a pretty cool little object. Ill most likely return to take a picture later. I continued down this already intriguing road, not having the slightest idea where it might lead me. I assumed that eventually the road would turn into gravel and send me back from the way i came, luckily the second times a charm and I was lead eventually to a small town right besides the biggest lake in Kansas, known as Wakefield. By this time i had realized where i was and decided to look for a new place to explore, Living near the two biggest lakes in Kansas, i know that there are a lot of small campsites located just off of the main roads surrounding these lakes, being the curious person i am i enjoying exploring these campsites in search of new camping places (ex boyscout here) ;) and also for fun little riding spots. Well my curiosity lead me to a small campsite know as the Timber creek campsite, the road curved down through the trees to the lake shore, and even though the road may have only been a mile long at most it was actually a pleasant ride, especially with the sun slowly setting on the lake and the nice calm breeze that made for perfect riding conditions. There were also two fellow motorcyclist enjoying the view at this campsite, i thought about stopping to chat but didn't feel like bothering them and decided on a simple wave instead. I stopped and took a few pictures while i was down by the lake, and then headed on my way back home, all in all it was only a 40 something mile ride, but worth it non the less.

This place also had a nifty little beach tucked back in a little cove area, thinking about taking the girlfriend down there for a date picnic thing.
Check Out my Build Thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3001
Drapheus wrote:Yea that cam chain goes slappity slap slap rattle rattle slap rattle slap slappity
Or something like that
Noises with Drapheus, yyayyy

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login