yamaha demo day

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
03laramie
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

today I went to a Yamaha demo event to ride some new bikes. the first one I rode was the super tenere. plenty of torque and reminded me of my dirt bike. the next was the Stryker, not enough power, rough riding and to cruiser for me. then came the vmax. UNBELIVABLE amount of power from this bikes engine! 174 hp and its there all the time! the group was cruising along at 30, then the leader took off, so I dropped down to first and mashed the throttle it left a 20 foot burnout mark on the road without me even trying! :grins: there truly is nothing else like it on the road. the other bike I really liked was the fjr 1300. ultra smooth engine with tons of power and torque, and the cruise control sure is nice! it would be a nice bike for the colder temps as the windscreen is adjustable by an electronic motor controlled by a toggle switch on the bars, along with heated grips! very nice bike, but could be a little lighter. I had a blast and the only thing I had to pay for was the gas to ride to the event!

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login