Share the ride report whether it be a day ride or a world trip.
- Almost as Awesome as Murdock
- Posts: 2376
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am
- Region:: Motor City (MI)
- Motorcycles:: 1994 XJ600, 2006 SV650
100000 km! Congratulations, if only the maintenance schedule would also restart.
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
- Formerly spr1
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 pm
- Region:: Silesia
- Motorcycles:: 1996 XJ 600 Diversion
- Location: Rybnik, Poland
I'm a bit obsessed about round(ish) numbers on my odometer and snap them when I get a chance. This one was way too big to miss it
Thanks. And yes, that would be lovely.
'96 Seca II
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 873
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Wow, that's some neat magic! New Bike, yay! ;-)
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.