Seca summer reunion

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
BCooper
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

After 12 weeks straight of surveying what I could of my southern sweet land. Unfortunately my destination to Flagstaff, AZ was unaccessible at the time via motorcycle. I decided to leave the Seca at a trustful friends garage in San Diego, CA while I acquired the necessary machinery to coincide the Yamahas needs. In the end I acquired a 1988 Jeep Comanche and for the past month have gotten most of the suspension and other technicals situated. My pack has grown by 1 and I def love jeepin around! However I began to grow more and more distant from the pavement which I had been so close to for many months. Last week I realized how warm it had become and decided it was a good time to venture to SD. So after making it back to SD I decided to install the centerstand I found on ebay.uk.

Center stand is great but the spring I purchased for it has already worm out and i'm 100% it has to do with the expansion rate. Still trying to find the right spring for it. Other than that it's loving like I never even left it. Needs clutch and fuel bowl gasket because its leaking oil a lot.

Passing through the gad awfully fishy Salton Sea

Camped off of i-10 in an oasis off Corn Springs Road and came across this maracca shaker

Couldnt forget to check out Salvation Mountain

The money pit...

Going to need some TLC, but all in all a good right ride up to Flagstaff and already planning some trips to UT, Sedona and def the Grand canyon.
"Live, love, bless, adventure and don't be sorry" - JK

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login